|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|== The French chapter of the FFII ==||
== France ==
|Line 6:||Line 7:|
|* Gérald Sédrati-Dinet <gibus at ffii.fr>||* Gérald Sédrati-Dinet email@example.com|
|Line 8:||Line 9:|
|== The UK chapter of the FFII ==||== United Kingdom ==|
|Line 11:||Line 12:|
|* Rufus Pollock firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Line 16:||Line 18:|
|== The Swedish chapter of the FFII ==||== Sweden ==|
|Line 19:||Line 21:|
|* Erik Josefsson <ehj at ffii.org>||* Erik Josefsson email@example.com|
|Line 21:||Line 23:|
|== The Czech chapter of the FFII ==||== Czech Republic ==|
|Line 25:||Line 27:|
|== The Indian chapter of the FFII ==||== India ==|
The Brazilian chapter of the FFII
Marcus Vinicius <soares at marcusvinicius.eti.br>
FFII in the US
- Sorry, no FFII USA yet. But we encourage you to join our mailing list
How to start a new chapter
If you want to start a formal chapter:
- You must be an active member of FFII.org.
- You need a team, consisting of president, treasurer, secretary, and system admin.
- You need to create a network of activists.
- You need to create a network of businesses that participate and support FFII projects.
- You need to manage a membership and collect fees.
- You need to be recognised by FFII.org in order to use the "FFII" name.
A successful FFII chapter is not easy, and will take you at least a year to set up and get running. But it makes a huge difference.