|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 89:||Line 89:|
= How to start a new chapter =
If you want to start a formal chapter:
1. You must be an active member of FFII.org.
2. You need a team, consisting of president, treasurer, secretary, and system admin.
3. You need to create a network of activists.
4. You need to create a network of businesses that participate and support FFII projects.
5. You need to manage a membership and collect fees.
6. You need to be recognised by FFII.org in order to use the "FFII" name.
A successful FFII chapter is not easy, and will take you at least a year to set up and get running. But it makes a huge difference.
Contact: Gérald Sédrati-Dinet firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing-list: [http://lists.ffii.org/mailman/listinfo/fr-parl Fr-parl: Brevets logiciels en France]
Contact: Hartmut Pilch email@example.com
Mailing-list: [http://lists.ffii.org/mailman/listinfo/de-parl de-parl]
Website: http://www.ffii.si (booking)
Website: http://www.ffii.hu (booking)
Contact: Alberto Barrionuevo firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Marcus Vinicius email@example.com
- Sorry, no FFII USA yet. But we encourage you to join our mailing list