The Brazilian chapter of the FFII
Marcus Vinicius <soares at marcusvinicius.eti.br>
FFII in the US
- Sorry, no FFII USA yet. But we encourage you to join our mailing list
How to start a new chapter
If you want to start a formal chapter:
- You must be an active member of FFII.org.
- You need a team, consisting of president, treasurer, secretary, and system admin.
- You need to create a network of activists.
- You need to create a network of businesses that participate and support FFII projects.
- You need to manage a membership and collect fees.
- You need to be recognised by FFII.org in order to use the "FFII" name.
A successful FFII chapter is not easy, and will take you at least a year to set up and get running. But it makes a huge difference.